Bestiality on tumblr. Does anyone remember?

Venus5757

Tourist
Idk if this is the right place to post this but does anyone else remember a tumblr page on bestiality that was run by a pastor who preached about bestiality? I feel like I’m crazy or remembering a fever dream, does any one else remember this page?

Yep, me too. In those days it was impossible to "use up" the bestiality resources on the internet. Now we have ZV, twitterX (which is a sewer), a few fragments in the corners of general kink forums and a tiny bit on Instagram. Everything else is gone and everyone else is hiding. Quite an impressive feat of censorship that is rarely acknowledged.

Yep, me too. In those days it was impossible to "use up" the bestiality resources on the internet. Now we have ZV, twitterX (which is a sewer), a few fragments in the corners of general kink forums and a tiny bit on Instagram. Everything else is gone and everyone else is hiding. Quite an impressive feat of censorship that is rarely acknowledged.
It’s sad how much of it got taken down I miss it

I remember Tumblr. Ex wife used to send me things from there. Thats when I found out she was into this as well

Yeah, I used to use Tumblr for the seemingly never ending stream of cock pics, until I realized that there was way more on there to be seen as well. Needless to say, that didn’t last long.

Back